Cryptanthus Bivittatus 'Rubra', Dark Red Earth Star (0.2m)
Local Delivery SGD12.00
Standard Delivery Charges applies for Orders below $300.00
Get Free Delivery
for Orders above SGD299.99 from Seller Store
Cryptanthus is a genus of flowering plants in the family Bromeliaceae, subfamily Bromelioideae. Cryptanthus Bivittatus grows easily with minimum care. Given the right conditions, it will reward you handsomely with its stunning variegated foliage in fabulous colors.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight, Full shade
- Water: Water them on a regular basis but don't keep them soggy.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 12cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 10cm x H 10cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.