Alocasia Amazonica are tropical plants with dramatic and unique two-tone coloration. Growing Alocasia is easy—they like filtered sunlight or shade and rich, moist soil. Like most tropical plants, they thrive in warm temperatures and high humidity and like their soil kept moist.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water generously during the active growth period making sure that the potting mixture is thoroughly moist.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 20cm to 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 12cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.