FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | Obbo.sg
What are the payment options available on Obbo.sg:
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Card of all major banks - Powered by Stripe
- Cash on Delivery (COD) (For Businesses)
- Purchase Orders (For Businesses)
- Bank Transfer (For Businesses)
- Credit Terms (For Businesses)
- Installment Plans (For Businesses)
Buying on Obbo.sg
How do I place an order on Obbo?
Buying on Obbo is simple!
1) Select the items to purchase and add them to cart
2) Check out and key in your details
3) Enter your payment information and you are done!
Does Obbo sell the products listed?
All products on Obbo are sold directly by the suppliers registered with us. Obbo provides the platform for Businesses to buy & sell digitally.
How will my orders be delivered?
Orders are fulfilled by our suppliers fleet as well as reputable 3PLs.
What is your standard delivery time?
Standard delivery time is approximately 1-5 business days, depending on the individual suppliers on our platform.
Will I be notified of my order?
An order confirmation will be sent to you via email upon successful order. Followed by an Invoice when the order is being accepted as well as a Delivery Order when the item is delivered/ready for self-collection. An email notification will be sent at all steps, be sure to check your email/junk. In addition, you can log in to your account to check the status of your order.
Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
Unfortunately no, however you can simply place another order.
I placed an order. and the order is not successful, what happens to the amount that I paid using my Card?
Please check your bank/credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. The charge should not have gone through and it is normally rolled back by banks within 7 business days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we, unfortunately, won't be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details. If your bank informs you otherwise please get back to us. If the money has been credited to our account we would initiate refund within 3 days of your request.
Customer Return Policy
Obbo host a wide range of products and suppliers which connects you to multiple Businesses directly.
Orders that are eligible for returns:
- Product is used/altered and in poor/defect quality.
- Branded products with seal opened.
- Missing Items in the package
- Wrong item sent
- Significance differences in the product listed and received
Orders that are not eligible for returns:
- Change of Mind
- Custom Products
Note: Item's that are quoted directly to you/through Obbo's Trade Center will be based on the terms negotiated.
Seller's Return Policy
Obbo connects you to multiple Businesses with differences in their return policies ranging for strict no refund policy to 7 days flexible, which are portrayed in the Supplier's ministore.
Nonetheless, all products will be covered with the return eligibility above.
Guidelines for Return/Exchange
- Customer shall raise any concern with the order within 7 days of delivery to email@example.com
- All products must be in new and unopened condition with tags intact
The refund in accordance with the above guidelines shall be as the following:
- Upon receipt of return request, an RMA number and return instructions will be given to the customer for the items to be returned/pick up towards and upon approval by QC team, the refund will be sent for processing
- Payments made via Visa/Master/Amex will be refunded towards the Card, and other payment methods will be refunded via Internet Banking.
Refunds will not eligible in the following cases
- Return request is made beyond the period of return
- If the product is deemed to be used and opened
- Products that are sold on the condition of no refunds