SILKY No.272-18 Zubat Pro Pole Saw (3.9mL)
Lightweight, professional-grade aluminum telescoping pole saw - The pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized overgrip. The 13-inch impulse-hardened curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. It is ideal for pruning branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder. Black rigid-plastic blade cover is included.
To allow effective use of ZUBAT pole saws, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 11 feet away. Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Manufacturer Warning: Do not use aluminum telescoping pole saws around electrical power lines or equipment. Electrical shock may result. Incorrect use of the Silky pole saw may cause injury.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 11 feet
- Extension range is 6.6 feet to 11 feet (2,000 to 3,300 mm); maximum working reach is 16 feet
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 3.05 pounds (1,380 grams) operating weight; 3.6 pounds (1,632 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
Made in Japan.